DDP (TRADING) LIMITED A Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in England No. 3499688The Devizes Development Partnership (DDP) is engaged in the economic and social development of the Devizes area.
Voluntary members from Local Government, private sector businesses and many other organisations are working together to identify and implement solutions to the need of the wider community.
Our key objectives come from extensive consultation which demonstrated concern over performance of the Devizes Town Centre. The main issues are as follows,
- Increase the number of people visiting and shopping in the town.
- Inprove the quality and variety of the retail offer.
- Improve the quality of service provided by retail & leisure operators.
- Uplift the quality of public space, street furniture and signage.
- Attend to problems caused by crime and antisocial behaviour.
- Make the best use of the town's public transport and car parking provision.
- More effectively market and promote Devizes
- Chamber of Commerce
- Wiltshire Council
- Devizes Town Council
- Roundway Parish Council
- Bishop's Cannings Parish Council
- Federation of Small Businesses
- British Waterways
- Trust for Devizes
- Devizes School
- Wiltshire Heritage Museum
- Private Sector Business
- The Police
The priority is to pull together the expertise of these organisations and focus on the development of a vibrant local economy and a pleasant social environment.
Should you whish to contact us, either to get involved or to let us have your views, please contact our registered office
C/o J S Weeks & Co
41 St John's Street
Wiltshire SN10 1BL
Tel: 01380 722918